Date: October 23, 2023
2. Information Collection
We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information when you create an account, make a booking, or use other features of our Services.
Social Media Information:
When you choose to link your social media accounts (such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google) with our Services, we may collect information available on your public profile, your email address, friend list, and other information necessary to provide a personalized experience.
We collect data on how you use our Services, like search queries, pages visited, and the date and time of your request.
We may collect information about the device you are using, such as the hardware model, operating system, and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
3. Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, improve, and personalize our Services.
- Communicate with you about our Services, offers, promotions, and events.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
- Ensure the technical functionality of our Services, and to provide support.
4. Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With social media platforms when you choose to share information or content through our Services.
- With third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
5. Social Media Integration
Our Services may offer social media sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social media service.
We employ measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contact Us